Vamp It Up – Seductive Evening Makeup
1. Start with a rich, liquid foundation, illuminate the under eye are with a lighter shade concealer and dust with translucent powder.
2. Define, define, define those brows. Tidy up the stray hairs and define your shape with the darker brow colour, filling in along the way with a mix of the two colours. Following your natural brow line will give the definition needed to frame your face beautifully.
3. Give your eyes a sultry, subtle shimmer of charcoal colour right up the socket line and use a highligher in the corner of your eyes and on along the brow bone.
4. Next grab your chubby eyeliner and begin to work the sexy feline flick. Draw a line a long your upper lash line, working it close to the lash roots. Then draw a sharp flick outwards towards your temples from the corner of your eye. For round eyes just line the top of your lash line (thicker from the outer corner fading to thin toward your inner corner).
5. To finish off the sexy eyes add a shimmer of eyeshadow along the bottom lashes finishing off with 2 coats of yor mascara, moulding your eyeslashes out towards your temples for that feline, sexy flutter.
6. Finally vamp those luciious lips! Use a bold and matching lip liner to line your lips, blending out with a lip brush then add a coat of your red lipstick, blot and your ready to paint the town red!
© Everything Cosmetic. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the website author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Everything Cosmetic otherwise known as www.everythingcosmetic.co.uk with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.This information is not intended to provide medical or dermatology advice and is solely for informational purposes. Neither the Author, Publisher or Editor of Everything Cosmetic takes responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise or dietary modification which results from reading or following the information contained in this website. This information does not replace the advice of your physician, dermatologist or health care provider. Always seek professional and medical advice before undertaking any course of treatment.